Seattle Seahawks Odds | 2019 NFL Betting Lines
seattle seahawks SCHEDULE
seattle seahawks STANDINGS
seattle seahawks Roster
seattle seahawks Injuries
Most recent posts
Seattle Seahawks Odds
2019 Seattle Seahawks Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National Football Conference (NFC)|
|History||Seattle Seahawks (1976–present)|
|League Titles||1 (Super Bowl championships) 2013 (XLVIII)|
|Conference Titles||3 (NFC) 2005, 2013, 20142005, 2013, 20142005, 2013, 2014|
Seattle Seahawks 2019 NFL Season Betting Guide
Despite winning 10 games and reaching the playoffs in what was supposed to be something of a rebuilding season, Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks aren’t getting much belief from oddsmakers that they are going to be a legitimate Super Bowl contender.
You see, Seattle has just the 14th best NFL futures odds to win the 2020 Super Bowl. 2018 non-playoff teams like Cleveland and Green Bay, actually have better odds to win Super Bowl 54 than Seattle does. No matter, Wilson and company are back and looking to improve on their surprising season from a year ago.
Let’s find out everything you need to know about the Seahawks before they ever take to the gridiron for the upcoming 2019 NFL regular season.
Seattle Seahawks 2019 NFL Season Betting Guide
- ATS: 10-6 (W-L) / 9-5-2 (ATS) / 5-2-1 (Home) / 4-3-1 (Away) / 3-3-1 (Grass) / 6-2-1 (Turf)
- O/U: 9-7-0 (W-L) / 5-3-0 (Home) / 4-4-0 (Away) / 4-3-0 (Grass) / 5-4-0 (Turf) / 48.4 (Total)
Not only did Seattle go an encouraging 10-6 to reach the playoffs before falling to Dallas 24-22 in the wild card round, but the Seahawks also went a solid 9-5-2 ATS while covering the spread five times at home. Seattle’s Top 10 offense helped them play over the O/U total nine times, including five times at home.
- Total Yards: 353.3 / Rank 18
- Passing Yards: 193.3 / Rank 27
- Rushing Yards: 160 /Rank 1
- Points Scored: 26.8 / Rank 8
- Field Goal %: 81.5 / Rank 22
The Seahawks finished the 2018 regular season ranked 18t in total offense and a league-leading first in rushing while also ranking eighth in scoring (26.8 ppg). Despite Wilson’s fantastic numbers, Seattle finished an uninspiring 27th in passing. To address their needs on the offensive side of the ball, Seattle re-signed guard D.J. Fluker while adding veteran guard Mike Iupati and kicker Jason Myers in free agency. The Seahawks also nabbed super athletic ole Miss wide receiver D.K. Metcalf in the third round while selecting West Virginia wideout Garry Jennings Jr. and Wake Forest guard Phil Haynes, both in the fourth round.
- Total Yards: 353.3 / Rank 16
- Passing Yards: 240.1 / Rank 17
- Rushing Yards: 113.2 /Rank 13
- Points Allowed: 21.7 / Rank 11
- Field Goal %: 78.8 / Rank 7
Defensively, Seattle finished 16th overall, 17th against the pass, 13th against the run and 11th in points allowed (21.7 ppg) To address their needs on the defensive side of the ball Seattle re-signed star linebacker K.J. Wright, fellow linebacker Mychal Kendricks and defensive back Akeem King while selecting TCU defensive end L.J. Collier with the 29th overall pick and Utah safety Marquise Blair in the second round. The Seahawks also signed veteran place kicker Jason Myers in free agency.
- Touchdowns: Tyler Lockett (10)
- Rushing: Chris Carson (1151)
- Passing: Russell Wilson (3448)
- Receiving: Tyler Lockett (965)
- Sacks: Frank Clark (13.0)
- Interceptions: Bradlet McDougald (3)
Wide receiver Tyler Lockett had his best year in his fourth season to lead Seattle in touchdowns scored and receiving yards. Another young player also came up big as second-year running back Chris Carson racked up a team-high 1,151 yards and nine scores. Now, heading into his eighth season, superstar quarterback Russell Wilson played at an MVP level again by completing 65.6 percent of his passes for 3,448 yards with a stellar 35 TD passes and just seven interceptions. Veteran defensive end Frank Clark led the team in sacks while fifth-year safety Bradley McDougald has a team-high three interceptions. Unfortunately Clark is gone, but all of Seattle’s other team leaders from last season are back.
I have no idea why so many people are sleeping on Russell Wilson and the Seahawks, but I’m not. I know Seattle has a pair of difficult division matchups against the Rams, but right now, they look quite capable of possibly sweeping Arizona and San Francisco. Seattle does have some difficult non-division matchups against teams like Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Philadelphia, Minnesota and Carolina, but the Seahawks also have what look to be a bunch of winnable games against lesser teams they look like they should beat.I like the Seahawks to definitely reach the double-digit win mark again in 2019 while challenging everyone in the NFC for conference superiority.
Seattle Seahawks Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Seattle Seahawks Game Odds, Seahawks Live Odds, This Weeks Seattle Seahawks team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Seattle team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Seahawks Winning the NFL Championship, Seattle NFL News & other info on the Seattle Seahawks. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Seattle Seahawks Today!
- Seahawks vs 49ers NFL Week 15 Odds & Game Prediction
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Advice for the 2018 NFL Postseason
- Vikings at Seahawks NFL Week 14 Lines & Pick for Monday Night
- 49ers vs Seahawks NFL Week 13 Odds & Expert Prediction
- Packers vs Seahawks NFL Week 11 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Seahawks vs Rams NFL Week 10 Spread & Betting Prediction
- Chargers vs Seahawks NFL Week 9 Spread & Preview
- Seahawks vs Lions NFL Week 8 Odds & Betting Analysis
- Seahawks at Raiders NFL Week 6 Lines & Prediction
- Rams at Seahawks NFL Week 5 Lines & Game Info
- Seahawks vs Cardinals NFL Week 4 Spread & Prediction
- Cowboys vs Seahawks NFL Week 3 Odds & Analysis
- Seahawks at Bears NFL Week 2 Lines, Prediction & Pick
- Seahawks vs Broncos 2018 NFL Week 1 Lines & Prediction
- Seahawks vs Chargers 2018 NFL Preseason Week 2 Spread & Pick
- 2018 NFC West NFL Odds & Picks
- Colts at Seahawks NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds
- Seattle Seahawks 2018 NFL Win/Loss Odds Prediction
Sports in the State of Washington
Seattle Seahawks Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NFL Football Odds | 2019 Current NFL Betting Lines
Weekly 2019/20 NFL Odds & Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Reviews
Very simple and solid gaming app to use
This is an easy to use and solid App for sports gaming/gambling. Their customer support is excellentl and I refer a lot of friends to this company.
They Really Do Pay-Out
After being screwed by POSH and a few others, I’m always a little skeptical when it comes to online gambling. But MyBookie has already paid me three times. ANd other than a few hoops, caused by mothering banks, it’s all been a positive!
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
We’re so glad that we’ve provided a positive experience so far! If you ever need our help, feel free to contact us.