Denver Broncos Odds | 2019 NFL Betting Lines
denver broncos SCHEDULE
denver broncos STANDINGS
denver broncos Roster
denver broncos Injuries
Most recent posts
Denver Broncos Odds
2019 Denver Broncos Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American Football Conference (AFC)|
|History||Denver Broncos (1960–present)|
|Arena||Broncos Stadium at Mile High|
|League Titles||3 (Super Bowl championships) 1997 (XXXII), 1998 (XXXIII), 2015 (50)|
|Conference Titles||8 (AFC) 1977, 1986, 1987, 1989, 1997, 1998, 2013, 2015|
Denver Broncos 2019 NFL Season Betting Guide
After recording their second straight losing season and missing the playoffs for the third straight time since they won Super Bowl 50 back in 2015, the Denver Broncos are giving another quarterback a chance to be the team’s first competent signal-caller since the legendary Peyton Manning hung it up following the championship-winning campaign.
Now, with Denver turning to former Super Bowl-winning Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco as their latest main man under center, expectations for the Broncos aren’t very high heading into the upcoming 2019 season.
Can Flacco help the Broncos get back into the postseason of will they flounder again in 2019? No matter what happens this coming season, there are a bunch of insightful things you need to know about the Broncos as they get set for the upcoming campaign.
Let’s get started.
Denver Broncos 2019 NFL Season Betting Guide
- ATS: 6-10 (W-L) / 6-9-1 (ATS) / 2-5-1 (Home) / 4-4-0 (Away) / 5-7-1 (Grass) / 1-2-0 (Turf)
- O/U: 3-12-1 (W-L) / 1-7-0 (Home) / 2-5-1 (Away) / 2-10-1 (Grass) / 1-2-0 (Turf) / 42.4 (Total)
The Broncos might have been pretty awful with Case Keenum under center a year ago, but at least they were consistently bad in going an identical 3-5 SU at home and on the road. In addition to that, the Broncos also managed to cover the chalk just six times (6-9-1 ATS), including just twice at home. Denver also went a pitiful 3-12-1 O/U and even more inept 1-7 ATS at home, because of their inability to score the ball, combined with their solid defense.
- Total Yards: 350.1 / Rank 19
- Passing Yards: 230.9 / Rank 19
- Rushing Yards: 119.2 /Rank 12
- Points Scored: 20.6 / Rank 24
- Field Goal %: 80 / Rank 25
While the Broncos finished a respectable 12th in rushing, that was their only highlight of 2018 when it comes to offense. The Broncos finished an uninspiring 19th in total offense and passing while also ranking a discouraging 24th in points allowed (20.6 ppg).
To address their needs on the offensive side of the ball, the Broncos signed former Dolphins tackle Ja’Wuan James in free agency while drafting Iowa tight end Noah Fant with the 20t overall pick in the draft before adding K-State tackle Dalton Risner and Missouri quarterback Drew Lock, both in the second round.
- Total Yards: 365.1 / Rank 22
- Passing Yards: 245.6 / Rank 20
- Rushing Yards: 119.6 /Rank 21
- Points Allowed: 21.8 / Rank 13
- Field Goal %: 83.9 / Rank 12
Defensively, Denver has clearly dropped off from the stupendous unit they were just a few years ago under former coordinator Wade Phillips. The Broncos finished in the bottom third in every meaningful defensive statistical category, although they did somehow manage to finish a respectable 13th in points allowed (21.8 ppg).
To address their needs on the defensive side of the ball, signed veteran cornerbacks Bryce Callahan (Chicago) and Kareem Jackson (Houston) in free agency while drafting Ohio State defensive tackle Dre’Mont Jones in the third round of the draft.
- Touchdowns: Phillip Lindsay (10)
- Rushing: Phillip Lindsay (1037)
- Passing: Case Keenum (3890)
- Receiving: Emmanuel Sanders (868)
- Sacks: Von Miller (14.5)
- Interceptions: Chris Harris Jr. (3)
A year ago, the Broncos were led in rushing and touchdowns scored by rookie running back Philip Lindsay, while veteran signal-caller Case Keenum led the team in passing. Veteran wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders led the team in receiving yards while superstar linebacker Von Miller led the team in sacks and cornerback Chris Harris Jr. recorded a team-high three interceptions.
I have no idea what John Elway is thinking, but I have no faith whatsoever in Joe Flacco and I believe Denver is going to be nothing more than mediocre because of their decision to put their trust in the mediocre veteran that has never won anything without Hall of Fame linebacker Ray Lewis on his roster. With a win total of just six victories, I’m thinking Denver is going to be hard-pressed to top that figure in what could be the last season of the John Elway era.
Denver Broncos Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Dallas Cowboys Game Odds, Cowboys Live Odds, This Weeks Dallas Cowboys team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Dallas team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Cowboys Winning the NFL Championship, Dallas NFL News & other info on the Dallas Cowboys. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Dallas Cowboys Today!
- How to Bet Broncos at Cardinals NFL Week 7 Spread & Pick
- NFL Week 7 Over/Under Betting Picks
- Rams at Broncos NFL Week 6 Lines & Expert Pick
- Broncos at Jets NFL Week 5 Odds & Prediction
- Chiefs vs Broncos NFL Week 4 Spread & Betting Pick
- Broncos at Ravens NFL Week 3 Odds & Game Preview
- Raiders at Broncos NFL Week 2 Spread & Betting Prediction
- Seahawks vs Broncos 2018 NFL Week 1 Lines & Prediction
- How to Bet Bears at Broncos 2018 NFL Preseason Week 2 Lines
- Vikings at Broncos 2018 NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds
- Denver Broncos 2018 NFL Win/Loss Odds Prediction
- Cincinnati Bengals 2018 NFL Win/Loss Odds Prediction
- Denver Broncos 2018 NFL Betting Guide
- Could Eli, Saquon, and Odell Lead a Strong Giants Offense?
- Chiefs Fly to Denver as Underdogs at the NFL Betting Lines for Week 17
- Broncos at Redskins Week 16 Odds & NFL Betting Pick
- Thursday Night Football: Broncos at Colts NFL Betting Pick & Week 15 Preview
- Broncos Are Slim Week 14 NFL Lines Underdogs vs. Jets
2019/20 Denver Broncos Season Betting Info
After the retirement of the beloved QB, Peyton Manning, the Broncos really haven’t found their dream team. However, with their offseason moves so far, they look like a team trying to find their success. Joe Flacco, former QB for the Baltimore Ravens, was acquired through one of their two fourth-round picks of 2019. With their gains, they’ve also experienced their share of losses including; Bradley Roby, Billy Turner, Matt Paradis, and Shaq Barret. The real moves to watch during the 2019 NFL Draft are in their defense.
After all, they’ve already acquired Bryce Callahan, who was the breakout star for the 2018 Chicago Bears. It will be interesting to see how the rebuild and if they can get back to that Super Bowl team they once were. We offer the latest Denver Broncos Game Odds, Broncos Live Odds, Team Totals, Spreads and Lines. The latest Denver team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, News & other info on the Denver Broncos.
Teams in Denver and the State of Colorado
NCAA Teams | Division I
Denver Broncos Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NFL Football Odds | 2019 Current NFL Betting Lines
Weekly 2019/20 NFL Odds & Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Reviews
Very simple and solid gaming app to use
This is an easy to use and solid App for sports gaming/gambling. Their customer support is excellentl and I refer a lot of friends to this company.
They Really Do Pay-Out
After being screwed by POSH and a few others, I’m always a little skeptical when it comes to online gambling. But MyBookie has already paid me three times. ANd other than a few hoops, caused by mothering banks, it’s all been a positive!
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
We’re so glad that we’ve provided a positive experience so far! If you ever need our help, feel free to contact us.