Cleveland Browns Odds | 2019 NFL Betting Lines
cleveland browns SCHEDULE
cleveland browns STANDINGS
cleveland browns Roster
cleveland browns Injuries
Most recent posts
Cleveland Browns Odds
|Conference||American Football Conference (AFC)|
|History||Cleveland Browns (1946–1995, 1999–present)
Suspended operations (1996–1998)
|League Titles||8 (AAFC Championships) 1946, 1947, 1948, 1949
(NFL Championships) 1950, 1954, 1955, 1964
|Conference Titles||11 (NFL American) 1950, 1951, 1952
(NFL Eastern) 1953, 1954, 1955, 1957, 1964, 1965, 1968, 1969
Cleveland Browns 2019 NFL Season Betting Guide
After going an impressive 7-8-1 in the first year of the Baker Mayfield and the last year of the Hue Jackson era, the Cleveland Browns are hoping to reach even greater heights in 2019 as former interim offensive coordinator Freddie Kitchens gets set to make his NFL head coaching debut.
With a gifted young quarterback, two Pro Bowl-caliber starting wide receivers, a talented young running back and all sorts of talent on both sides of the ball, the browns should be one of the most interesting teams in the league this coming season if nothing else.
Whether Cleveland reaches the postseason like they believe they can or whether they struggle, there are a bunch of insightful things you need to know about the Browns as they get set for the 2019 NFL regular season. Let’s get started.
Cleveland Browns 2019 NFL Season Betting Guide
- ATS: 7-8-1 (W-L) / 10-6-0 (ATS) /5-3-0 (Home) / 5-3-0 (Away) / 7-5-0 (Grass) / 3-1-0 (Turf)
- O/U: 7-8-1 (W-L) / 3-4-1 (Home) / 4-4-0 (Away) / 5-6-1 (Grass) / 2-2-0 (Turf) / 46.9 (Total)
Thanks to the arrival of talent rookie quarterback baker Mayfield and a couple of years of wise draft picks, Cleveland went 7-8-1 to win more than five games for just the second time since 2008. More importantly, the Browns went a stellar 10-6 against the spread while covering the chalk an identical five times at home and on the road. Cleveland went 7-8-1 against their O/U total odds a year ago while playing under the total four times at home and on the road.
- Total Yards: 368.8 / Rank 13
- Passing Yards: 250.4 / Rank 14
- Rushing Yards: 118.3 /Rank 14
- Points Scored: 22.4 / Rank 20
- Field Goal %: 76 / Rank 28
The Browns finished the 2018 season ranked in the middle of the pack across the board, though they finished an uninspiring 20t in scoring (22.4 ppg). To address their needs on the offensive side of the ball, Cleveland traded for former Giants Pro Bowl wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. and signed former Chiefs tight end Demetrius Harris as well as veteran offensive linemen Kendall Lamm and Eric Kush in free agency.
- Total Yards: 393 / Rank 30
- Passing Yards: 257.8 / Rank 25
- Rushing Yards: 135.2 /Rank 28
- Points Allowed: 24.5 / Rank 21
- Field Goal %: 81.1 / Rank 10
Cleveland ranked a dismal 30th in total defense while finishing 25th against the pass, 28th against the run and 21st in points allowed (24.5 ppg). To address their needs on the defensive side of the ball, The Browns added veteran defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson and former Buccaneers linebacker Adarius Taylor in free agency while drafting LSU cornerback Greedy Williams in the second round, BYU linebacker Sione Takitaki in the third round and Miami safety Sheldrick Redwine in the fourth round.
- Touchdowns: Nick Chubb (10)
- Rushing: Nick Chubb (996)
- Passing: Baker Mayfield (3725)
- Receiving: Jarvis Landry (976)
- Sacks: Myles Garrett (13.5)
- Interceptions: Damarious Randall (4)
Not only did the Browns hit a home run with Baker Mayfield, but they also found out they nabbed another future star in rookie running back Nick Chubb, who led the team in touchdowns scored and rushing yards. Mayfield had a stupendous rookie season by completing an impressive 63.8 percent of his passes for 3,725 yards with 27 touchdowns and 14 picks. Veteran wide receiver Jarvis Landry led the team in receiving yards, while 2017 No. 1 overall draft pick Myles Garrett led the team with 13.5 sacks and veteran safety Damarious Randall led the team in interceptions in his first season with the team after three years with Green Bay.
While I like the direction the Browns are heading in and love their young talent on both sides of the ball, I’m really thinking everyone is jumping the gun just a bit as far as expecting Cleveland to win the AFC North in 2019. In addition to their six difficult AFC North division matchups against Baltimore, Pittsburgh and Cincinnati, Cleveland also has some tough non-division contests against the Titans, Rams, Seahawks and Patriots. Eight or nine wins sounds about right to me and anything more than that will be a big ass bonus!
Cleveland Browns Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Cleveland Browns Game Odds, Browns Live Odds, This Weeks Cleveland Browns team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Cleveland team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Browns Winning the NFL Championship, Cleveland NFL News & other info on the Cleveland Browns. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Cleveland Browns Today!
- Chiefs at Browns NFL Week 9 Lines & Betting Preview
- Browns vs Steelers NFL Week 8 Lines & Game Preview
- Browns vs Buccaneers NFL Week 7 Odds & Prediction
- NFL Week 7 Over/Under Betting Picks
- How to Bet Chargers vs Browns NFL Week 6 Lines & Pick
- Ravens vs Browns NFL Week 5 Lines & Betting Analysis
- How to Bet Browns at Raiders NFL Week 4 Lines
- Jets vs Browns NFL Week 3 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Browns vs Saints NFL Week 2 Lines & Prediction
- Steelers vs Browns 2018 NFL Week 1 Odds & Preview
- Bills vs Browns Game Info & 2018 NFL Preseason Week 2 Odds
- 2018 NFL Week 17 Early Betting Picks for Every Game
- Browns vs Giants 2018 NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds
- 5 Things Every NFL Fan Should Watch for this 2018 Preseason
- Are the Cleveland Browns Ready for NFL ATS Turnaround?
- Cleveland Browns 2018 NFL Win/Loss Odds Prediction
- Cleveland Browns 2018 NFL Betting Guide
- Expert Week 17 NFL Betting Analysis: Browns vs. Steelers
2019/20 Cleveland Browns Season Betting Info
From losing all 16 Regular Season games in 2017 to winning 7 matchups in 2018, the Browns are on their way to improving their team. It’s been obvious that Cleveland is has been rebuilding its team within the past few years.
It seems clear that John Dorsey’s long-term planning is finally coming into fruition. They’ve drafted great players such as Baker Mayfield, Denzel Ward, and Myles Garret. They also still have stockpiled draft picks and are able to outspend most of the NFL by hoarding salary cap room.
So far, they have improved their team with players that have significant starting experiences, such as RB Hunt, Johson, and QB Drew Stanton. This is something we haven’t seen in quite sometime. MyBookie will be keeping an eye on the Browns throughout the 2019 NFL Draft as well as through the Regular Season. Is this really going to be their comeback year?
Teams in Cleveland and the State of Ohio
Cleveland Browns Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NFL Football Odds | 2019 Current Browns Betting Lines
Weekly 2019/20 NFL Odds & Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Reviews
Very simple and solid gaming app to use
This is an easy to use and solid App for sports gaming/gambling. Their customer support is excellentl and I refer a lot of friends to this company.
They Really Do Pay-Out
After being screwed by POSH and a few others, I’m always a little skeptical when it comes to online gambling. But MyBookie has already paid me three times. ANd other than a few hoops, caused by mothering banks, it’s all been a positive!
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
We’re so glad that we’ve provided a positive experience so far! If you ever need our help, feel free to contact us.