Cincinnati Bengals Odds | 2019 NFL Betting Lines
cincinnati bengals SCHEDULE
cincinnati bengals STANDINGS
cincinnati bengals Roster
cincinnati bengals Injuries
Most recent posts
Cincinnati Bengals Odds
Cincinnati Bengals 2019 NFL Season Betting Guide
After perennially underachieving under former longtime head coach Marvin Lewis, Andy Dalton and the Cincinnati Bengals are headed in a new direction for the first time ever as former L.A. Rams quarterbacks coach Zac Taylor gets set to makes his NFL head coaching debut this coming season.
Could Taylor help lift Cincinnati to new heights right away or will the Bengals perform like the same team that consistently comes up short when it matters most? If you’ve got questions about the AFC North playoff hopefuls as they get set for the upcoming 2019 NFL regular season, then I’ve got answers in the form of this expert 2019 NFL betting guide.
Let’s get started.
Cincinnati Bengals 2019 NFL Season Betting Guide
- ATS: 6-10 (W-L) / 9-7-0 (ATS) / 3-5-0 (Home) / 6-2-0 (Away) / 4-2-0 (Grass) / 5-5-0 (Turf)
- O/U: 8-6-2 (W-L) / 4-3-1 (Home) / 4-3-1 (Away) / 2-3-1 (Grass) / 6-3-1 (Turf) / 51.4 (Total)
- Total Yards: 310.8 / Rank 26
- Passing Yards: 205.6 / Rank 24
- Rushing Yards: 105.1 /Rank 21
- Points Scored: 23 / Rank 17
- Field Goal %: 82.6 / Rank 21
Cincinnati was mostly pitiful on offense last season as they finished 26th overall, 24th in passing, 21st in rushing and 17th in scoring (23.0 ppg). To address their needs on the offensive side of the ball, the Bengals re-signed tight ends Tyler Eifert and C.J. Uzomah as well as right tackle Bobby Hart. The Bengals also added veteran former Bills guard John Miller in free agency while drafting Alabama tackle Jonah Williams with the 11th overall pick in the draft before nabbing Washington tight end Drew Sample in the third round and NC State signal-caller Ryan Finley in the fourth round.
- Total Yards: 413.6 / Rank 32
- Passing Yards: 275.9 / Rank 32
- Rushing Yards: 137.8 /Rank 29
- Points Allowed: 28.4 / Rank 30
- Field Goal %: 91.7 / Rank 29
As bad as the Bengals were on offense, they were even worse on defense in finishing dead last overall, dead last against the pass and 29th in rushing and 30th in points allowed (28.4 ppg). To address their many needs on the defensive side of the ball, Cincinnati re-signed linebacker Preston Brown while signing former Giants cornerback B.W. Webb in free agency. The Bengals also added NC State linebacker Germaine Pratt in the third round and Arizona State defensive tackle Renell Wren in the fourth round.
- Touchdowns: Joe Mixon (9)
- Rushing: Joe Mixon (1168)
- Passing: Andy Dalton (2566)
- Receiving: Tyler Boyd (1028)
- Sacks: Geno Atkins (10.0)
- Interceptions: Shawn Williams (5)
Running back Joe Mixon racked up a team-high nine scores and career-high 1,168 rushing yards, but veteran quarterback Andy Dalton had the one of worst seasons of his career while missing five games. Third-year wide receiver Tyler Boyd had a team-high 1,028 receiving yards and seven TD catches while veteran defensive tackle Geno Atkins reached the double-digit sack mark for the third time in his nine-year career. Veteran safety Shawn Williams had a team and career-high five picks in his sixth season.
I like Cincinnati’s hiring of former Rams quarterbacks coach Zac Taylor and I believe he’s going to help the Bengals and Andy Dalton improve in 2019. Unfortunately, Cincinnati has so many problems on the defensive side of the ball that I think it’s going to take some time for Cincy to get back to respectability on that side of the ball.
In addition to their six tough matchup against their AFC North division rivals, Cincinnati also has some tough non-division matchups against Seattle, Jacksonville, the L.A. Rams and New England. If Taylor and the Bengals reach .500 in 2019, it will be a job well done. Anything less than a half-dozen wins will be an epic failure.
Cincinnati Bengals Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Cincinnati Bengals Game Odds, Bengals Live Odds, This Weeks Cincinnati Bengals team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Cincinnati team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Bengals Winning the NFL Championship, Cincinnati NFL News & other info on the Cincinnati Bengals. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Cincinnati Bengals Today!
- How to Bet Saints vs Bengals NFL Week 10 Spread & Expert Prediction
- Buccaneers vs Bengals NFL Week 8 Spread & Betting Analysis
- Bengals vs Chiefs NFL Week 7 Lines for Sunday Night
- NFL Week 7 Over/Under Betting Picks
- Steelers at Bengals NFL Week 6 Spread & Expert Pick
- Dolphins vs Bengals NFL Week 5 Odds & Preview
- Bengals vs Falcons NFL Week 4 Odds & Game Analysis
- Bengals at Panthers NFL Week 3 Lines & Preview
- Ravens vs Bengals NFL Week 2 Odds for Thursday Night
- Bengals vs Colts 2018 NFL Week 1 Odds & Analysis
- Bengals at Cowboys 2018 NFL Preseason Week 2 Betting Preview
- Bears v Bengals 2018 NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds
- Cincinnati Bengals 2018 NFL Win/Loss Odds Prediction
- Cincinnati Bengals 2018 NFL Betting Guide
- Sleeper Teams to Consider for the 2018 NFL Betting Action
- Ravens Are Favorites in NFL Lines vs. Bengals in Week 17
- Detroit at Cincinnati NFL Spread & Betting Analysis for Week 16
- Vikings Host Bengals as Huge NFL Odds Favorites in Week 15
2019/20 Cincinnati Bengals Season Betting Info
The Cincinnati Bengals have recently announced that they are going to resign their defensive back, Tony McRae. McRae played a total of 16 games for the Bengals over the last two seasons, which included one start. Over the last two seasons, McRae also finished with five tackles, a pass defense and eight tackles on special teams.
Sports in the State of Ohio
Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NFL Football Odds | 2019 Current Bengals Betting Lines
Weekly 2019/20 NFL Odds & Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Reviews
Very simple and solid gaming app to use
This is an easy to use and solid App for sports gaming/gambling. Their customer support is excellentl and I refer a lot of friends to this company.
They Really Do Pay-Out
After being screwed by POSH and a few others, I’m always a little skeptical when it comes to online gambling. But MyBookie has already paid me three times. ANd other than a few hoops, caused by mothering banks, it’s all been a positive!
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
We’re so glad that we’ve provided a positive experience so far! If you ever need our help, feel free to contact us.