Toronto Raptors Odds | 2019 NBA Playoffs Betting Lines
NBA - QTRS First Quarter Lines - Aug 10
toronto raptors SCHEDULE
toronto raptors STANDINGS
toronto raptors Roster
toronto raptors Injuries
Most recent posts
Toronto Raptors Odds
Raptors vs Warriors 2019 NBA Finals Game 6 Odds, Prediction & Pick
The Toronto Raptors battle the Golden State Warriors in Game 6 of the NBA Finals on Thursday, June 13. The Raptors were up 3-1 and had a chance in Game 5 to end the series. Will Golden State even things up in Game 6? Or, will Toronto win the NBA Championship? Check out the NBA Finals odds, analysis, and a free pick for Raptors-Warriors Game 6!
Raptors vs Warriors 2019 NBA Finals Game 6 Odds, Prediction & Pick
- When: Thursday, June 13 at 9:00pm ET
- Where: Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA
- TV: ABC
- Radio: Toronto / Golden State
- Live Stream: NBA League Pass
- 2019 NBA Finals Game 6 Odds: Warriors -2 ½
Why Toronto Raptors are a good bet to win at +2 ½?
The Raptors had Golden State where they wanted them, down 3-1 and playing at home. However, even though Toronto took a 6 point lead with around 2 minutes left, the Warriors stormed back for the 106-105 win.
The reason for Toronto’s loss? They shot 25% from three. The Raptors went 8-of-32 from behind the arc. If Toronto shoots better from the three-point line on Thursday night, they will have a chance to beat the Warriors straight up and win the NBA Championship.
- Points/G: 114.4
- Field Goal %: 47.4
- 3-Point %: 36.6
- Free Throw %: 80.4
- Rebounds/G: 45.2
- Points/G: 108.4
- Field Goal %: 44.9
- 3-Point %: 34.5
- Free Throw %: 76.5
- Rebounds/G: 44.8
Why Golden State Warriors are a good bet to win at -2 ½?
The Warriors lost Kevin Durant again in Game 5. The Splash Brothers led the team to a win over the Toronto Raptors, though. Klay Thompson scored 26, had 4 assists, and 6 boards. Steph Curry scored 31, had 7 assists, and 8 boards.
If Thompson and Curry play as well in Game 6 as they do in Game 5, the Warriors can most definitely beat the Raptors and tie the series.
- Points/G: 117.7
- Field Goal %: 49.1
- 3-Point %: 38.5
- Free Throw %: 80.1
- Rebounds/G: 46.2
- Points/G: 111.2
- Field Goal %: 44.4
- 3-Point %: 34.7
- Free Throw %: 77.3
- Rebounds/G: 44.3
NBA Finals Betting Trends for Raptors vs Warriors
- Raptors are 7-1-1 ATS in their last 9 games overall
- Raptors are 7-1-1 ATS in their last 9 games versus a team with a winning straight up record
- Raptors are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 games playing on 2 days rest
- Warriors are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 home games
- Warriors are 1-3-2 ATS in their last 6 games overall
- Warriors are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 NBA Championship Games
Raptors vs Warriors NBA Finals Game 6 Betting Analysis
The Golden State Warriors showed a lot of grit to get the victory in Game 5. The Warriors now have a chance to even the series in the final NBA game at Oracle Arena. Can Golden State do it?
They can, but there’s a strange trend that has developed in this series. While Toronto was horrible from the three-point line in Game 5, they were devastating from three in the first game, and decent enough from three in the second game at Golden State.
Toronto shot 44.7% from three, 17-of-38, in the Game 3 win. In the Game 4 win, they shot 31.2%. Kawhi Leonard went 5-of-9 from downtown in the Game 4 victory. If the Raptors can get back on track with their three-pointers, they should beat Golden State because that will open up the middle. Toronto is the play on the moneyline. They’ll win the NBA Championship on Thursday night.
2019 NBA Finals Game 6 Pick: Raptors moneyline
Toronto Raptors Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Toronto Raptors Game Odds, Raptors Live Odds, This Weeks Toronto Raptors team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Toronto team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Raptors Winning the NBA Championship, Toronto NBA News & other info on the Toronto Raptors. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Toronto Raptors Today!
- Bucks at Raptors Reddit Stream, Game 6 Eastern Conference Finals Reddit Live Stream
- Raptors vs Bucks NBA Playoffs Game 5 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Raptors vs Bucks Reddit Stream, Game 5 Eastern Conference Finals Reddit Live Stream
- Bucks vs Raptors NBA Playoffs Game 4 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Bucks vs Raptors NBA Playoffs Game 3 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Raptors vs Bucks NBA Playoffs Game 2 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Raptors vs Bucks Reddit Stream, Game 2 Eastern Conference Finals Reddit Live Stream
- Raptors vs Bucks Reddit Stream, Game 1 Eastern Conference Finals Stream
- Raptors vs Bucks Eastern Conference Finals Odds & Game 1 Preview
- 2019 NBA Playoffs Conference Finals Odds, Preview & Predictions
- 76ers vs Raptors NBA Playoffs Game 7 Odds, Analysis & Betting Prediction
- Game 7: Stream 76ers at Raptors Stream 8:00pm ET, Reddit Streams, Philadelphia @ Toronto NBA Playoff
- Game 6: Raptors at 76ers Stream 8:00pm ET, Reddit Streams, Toronto @ Philadelphia NBA Playoff Stream
- Raptors vs 76ers NBA Playoffs Game 6 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Game 5: 76ers at Raptors Stream 8:00pm ET, Reddit Streams, NBA Playoff Stream
- 76ers vs Raptors NBA Playoffs Game 5 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Raptors vs 76ers 2019 NBA Playoffs Betting Lines & Pick for Game 4
- Game 3: Raptors at 76ers Stream 8:00pm ET, Reddit Streams, NBA Playoff Stream
Raptors Road to the 2019 NBA Finals
The Toronto Raptors were placed second in the Eastern Conference, with a total of 58 wins. It’s been a fantastic season for the Toronto Raptors and Raptors fans. Kawhi Leonard seems to be one of the leading players for Toronto this postseason, scoring 39 points to lead Toronto in their latest victory against the 76ers. Leonard is currently averaging 26.6 points and 7.3 rebounds for the raptors.
2019 NBA Finals: Toronto vs Golden State Warriors (3-2)
Conference Finals Toronto Beat Milwaukee Bucks (4-2)
Round 2 Toronto Beat Philadelphia 76ers (4-3)
Round 1 Toronto Beat Orlando Magic (4-1)
Sports Teams in Toronto and the Province of Ontario
Toronto Raptors Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NBA Basketball Odds | 2019 Current NBA Betting Lines
Eastern Division NBA Teams
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NBA Reviews
Fast payouts and good odds
You can count on MyBookie to have good odds and industry-leading payout times. Customer support is quite responsive.I wanted to make a bet on a game one time and MyBookie brought it back up in time before the game started after taking it down 30 minutes early by accident.
This is the best site I have used for online sports betting. If you are looking for a bookie without the hassles then you have come to the right place.
Very simple and solid gaming app to use
This is an easy to use and solid App for sports gaming/gambling. Their customer support is excellentl and I refer a lot of friends to this company.