new orleans pelicans
New Orleans Pelicans Odds | 2019 NBA Betting Lines
new orleans pelicans SCHEDULE
new orleans pelicans STANDINGS
new orleans pelicans Roster
new orleans pelicans Injuries
Most recent posts
New Orleans Pelicans Odds
2019 New Orleans Pelicans Headlines, Best Lines
|History||New Orleans Hornets: 2002–2005; 2007–2013
New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets: 2005–2007
New Orleans Pelicans: 2013–present
|Arena||Smoothie King Center|
Kings vs Pelicans NBA Odds, Predictions & Preview
The Sacramento Kings will be in all-out desperation mode as they look to take another step toward nailing down a playoff berth at the expense of a New Orleans Pelicans team that has been playing some lame-duck ball ever since Anthony Davis announced he no longer wanted to be a part of the organization. With the Kings completely and utterly desperate and the Pelicans looking to play the role of spoiler, let’s find out which team is offering the best value in this affair.
Kings vs Pelicans NBA Odds, Predictions & Preview
“I’m excited to be with this group and compete alongside these guys.”@hbarnes is looking to the future after a thrilling contest against his former team 👑 » https://t.co/5RcSQIDCwa pic.twitter.com/UqwOvKq5j0— Sacramento Kings (@SacramentoKings) 28 de marzo de 2019
- When: Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Smoothie King Center, New Orleans, Louisiana
- TV: FSNO
- Radio: Sacramento / New Orleans
- Live Stream: NBA League Pass
- NBA Odds: Sacramento -4.5
- Total: 236.5
Why Bet On Sacramento at -4.5?
The Sacramento Kings have won three of four and come into this matchup off a hard-fought 125-121 win over Dallas on Tuesday night. Blossoming point guard De’Aaron Fox scored a team-high 23 points while Buddy Hield added 17 points including the go-ahead 3-pointer to lift Sacramento to victory and overcome a fantastic triple-double from Mavs gifted rookie Luka Doncic. The Kings are averaging 114.1 points per game (10th) while allowing 114.7 points per contest defensively (26th) and they’ve struggled in going 14-22 on the road this season.
“Just guys that want to step up in those moments,” Fox told reporters afterward. “You got a lot of guys in here that want to take that big shot.”
- Average Score For: 114.11
- Field Goals: 46.32
- Three Points: 37.55
- Free Throws: 72.35
- Rebounds: 45.57
- Average Score Against: 114.69
- Field Goals: 46.15
- Three Points: 34.07
- Free Throws: 77.07
- Rebounds: 48.26
Why Bet On New Orleans at +4.5?
The New Orleans Pelicans have lost three straight and nine of their last 10 games and comes into this contest off a humbling 130-120 loss to surging Atlanta on Tuesday night. The Pelicans got a team-high 24 points from Julius Randle, 23 points from Christian Wood and 20 points from Frank Jackson, but it wasn’t enough to overcome a game-high 33 points and 12 assists from Hawks blossoming point guard Trae Young. Wood, in particular, was outstanding while playing in just his second game with the team, while putting up career highs of 23 points, nine rebounds, six blocked shots and three steals.
“He’s a talented guy, and you can see some of the things he can do,” Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry told reporters of Wood. “Obviously he has no idea what we’re doing (in terms of playbook) to be brutally honest, but he has the talent that he can create things. Six blocked shots is pretty good on any level.”
- Average Score For: 115.42
- Field Goals: 47.28
- Three Points: 34.37
- Free Throws: 75.82
- Rebounds: 47.25
- Average Score Against: 116.29
- Field Goals: 46.59
- Three Points: 36.14
- Free Throws: 76.11
- Rebounds: 45.63
Kings vs Pelicans NBA Betting Trends
- Sacramento is 7-3 ATS in the last 10 games on the road
- Sacramento is 1-4 SU in the last 5 games on the road
- The total went OVER in 5 of Sacramento’s last 6 games when playing New Orleans
- New Orleans is 1-9 ATS in the last 10 games
- New Orleans is 1-9 SU in the last 10 games
- The total went OVER in 6 of New Orleans’s last 9 games
Expert Analysis and Prediction for Kings vs Pelicans
The Sacramento Kings are the ‘super-easy’ pick to win and cover the chalk in this matchup, seeing as how they’ve gone 7-1 ATS in their last eight games against teams from the Southwest division, 6-1 ATS in their last 7 road games vs. a team with a losing home record and 7-3 ATS in their last 10 road games. Conversely, New Orleans has gone a winless 0-7 ATS in their last 7 home games, 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games playing on 1 days rest and 1-9 ATS in their last 10 games overall. New Orleans is a complete mess and they’re just playing out the string.
NBA Betting Pick: Sacramento 115 New Orleans 111
New Orleans Pelicans Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest New Orleans Pelicans Game Odds, Pelicans Live Odds, This Weeks New Orleans Pelicans team totals, spreads and lines. The latest New Orleans team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Pelicans Winning the NBA Championship, New Orleans NBA News & other info on the New Orleans Pelicans. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the New Orleans Pelicans Today!
- Pelicans vs Trail Blazers NBA Lines & Betting Prediction
- How to Bet Pelicans vs Lakers NBA Spread & Prediction
- Pelicans Go into Thursday’s Matchup vs. Lakers as NBA Favorites
- Can Spurts Cover the NBA Spread Against Anthony Davis?
- Pelicans at Thunder NBA Betting Lines & Expert Pick – February 2nd
- Best NBA Betting Picks & Predictions of the Week – January 29th Edition
- Can Pelicans Overcome Rockets in NBA Spread on Friday?
- Top NBA SU Picks For The Weekend Action (April 8th – 9th)
- Bet on the Pelicans vs Nuggets NBA Odds
- New Orleans at San Antonio NBA Betting Preview
- Raptors vs Pelicans Pick & NBA Odds Prediction
- How to Bet Miami Heat vs NO Pelicans NBA Odds
- Bet on San Antonio vs New Orleans NBA Action
- Bet on the New Orleans vs Houston NBA Bout
- How To Bet the Minnesota vs New Orleans Lines
- Oklahoma City vs New Orleans NBA Spread Preview
- New Orleans vs Washington Odds Prediction
- New Orleans Pelicans vs OKC Thunder NBA ATS Pick
Sports in the State of Louisiana
Eastern Division NBA Teams
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NBA Reviews
Fast payouts and good odds
You can count on MyBookie to have good odds and industry-leading payout times. Customer support is quite responsive.I wanted to make a bet on a game one time and MyBookie brought it back up in time before the game started after taking it down 30 minutes early by accident.
This is the best site I have used for online sports betting. If you are looking for a bookie without the hassles then you have come to the right place.
Very simple and solid gaming app to use
This is an easy to use and solid App for sports gaming/gambling. Their customer support is excellentl and I refer a lot of friends to this company.