NBA Odds, National Basketball League Lines | 2019 NBA Playoffs Betting
NBA - Oct 23
NBA - 1H First Half Lines - Oct 23
NBA - TEAM TOTALS - Oct 23
NBA - QTRS First Quarter Lines - Oct 23
2019 NBA Odds & NBA Betting Lines
The National Basketball Association (NBA) is the premier men’s professional basketball league in the world. It is composed of 30 teams; 29 in the United States and 1 in Canada. The NBA playoffs are a best-of-seven elimination tournament annually held after the NBA regular season to determine the league’s champion. Check out our NBA Finals Championship Odds, News & Analysts
NBA TV Coverage in the United States is shared across TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. NBA Doubleheaders are common throughout the season as games are aired back to back, with the different networks having different names for their NBA Broadcasts, ESPN has Wednesday Night NBA & Friday Night NBA, as well as NBA Saturday Showcase and NBA Sunday Showcase, the NBA on TNT features NBA Players Only as well as the generic label NBA on TNT.
Kevin Durant With Nets, Knicks Miss Opportunity, Where Will Kawhi Go
The first 6 hours of NBA free agency this past week were almost as breathtaking as a last second shot in a playoff game. Within those first 6 hours some incredible things happened, including Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving, two of the top available players, signing with the same team. Check out what happened this week in the National Basketball Association! And don’t forget to check out the latest NBA odds for the upcoming season.
NBA Updates July 5th Edition – Nets Win Free Agency
Brooklyn Nets sign Durant and Kyrie
The Brooklyn Nets went from a fringe playoff contender to an Eastern Conference power overnight. The Nets not only signed Kevin Durant away from the Golden State Warriors, but they also acquired the services of former Boston Celtics point-guard Kyrie Irving. The Irving signing is huge because the Nets pulled him away from an Atlantic Division rival.
Kyrie made no bones about where he wanted to play. It felt like only 5 minutes had passed after free agency opened before Irving let out word that he wanted to become a Brooklyn Net. Kyrie likes where the Nets are going.
Durant signed with the Nets to play with Kyrie Irving. At least, it seemed like he did. He had a chance to go to the Knicks, but decided against that. KD must rehab the ankle he injured while with the Warriors during the playoffs. He might not be ready to start the season, but the NBA doesn’t end until summer 2020. There’s a chance Durant could hit the court at least in the playoffs.
Even if he doesn’t, the Nets will be strong because in addition to signing KD and Kyrie, they also signed DeAndre Jordan. The center averaged a double-double last season with 11 points and 13 boards per game.
That gives Brooklyn two of the top overall players in the NBA in Irving and Durant and one of the best centers in the game in Jordan. Brooklyn is suddenly the best team in the Eastern Conference if the Raptors don’t resign Kawhi Leonard.
Knicks make virtually zero moves in free agency
The New York Knicks won 17 games last season. They lost 65. This free agency they were supposed to really put in an effort. Kyrie Irving, Kevin Durant, someone, anyone, had to land in Madison Garden, right?
Nope. Nobody decided to sign with the New York Knicks. Well, nobody except center Julius Randle. Randle decided to leave the New Orleans Pelicans, mainly because the Pels drafted Zion Williamson, and head to New York. Randle is a good player. He’s not Kevin Durant or Kyrie Irving good, though.
The Knicks will be more competitive in 2019-2020 than they were this past season. They can’t be worse after drafting R.J. Barrett and signing Randle, but they have no shot in the deep Eastern Conference now that the Nets are a power and Boston and Philadelphia remain top tier contenders. If the Raptors resign Kawhi, the defending champs are part of that NBA Eastern Conference power group as well.
New York has a long way to go to contend in the conference.
Kawhi has yet to decide his new zip code
Kawhi is an L.A. native. He grew up a Laker fan. But, the Lakers already have a couple of superstars in LeBron James and Anthony Davis. He might want to play in his home town for a team he can lead. Makes sense. The Raptors know how great of a leader Kawhi Leonard is.
There’s also the possibility he remains in Toronto. The Raptors organization, the city itself, and Toronto’s fans grew on Kawhi. Even though he’s a west coast guy, he appeared to fall in love with Toronto the way the city fell in love with him.
Where will Kawhi end up playing this season? Only he really knows. Wherever he plays, the team becomes a contender, maybe the favorite, to win the NBA Championship.
Have a great week!
2019 NBA Basketball Betting News
- Warriors vs Trail Blazers NBA Playoffs Game 3 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Raptors vs Bucks NBA Playoffs Game 2 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Raptors vs Bucks Reddit Stream, Game 2 Eastern Conference Finals Reddit Live Stream
- Blazers vs Warriors Western Conference Finals Odds & Pick for Game 2
- Trail Blazers at Warriors Reddit Stream, Game 2 Western Conference Finals Stream
- Raptors vs Bucks Reddit Stream, Game 1 Eastern Conference Finals Stream
- Raptors vs Bucks Eastern Conference Finals Odds & Game 1 Preview
- 2019 NBA Playoffs Conference Finals Odds, Preview & Predictions
- Blazers vs Warriors Western Conference Finals Odds & Pick for Game 1
- Game 1: Stream Trail Blazers at Warriors Stream 9:00pm ET, Reddit Streams, Portland @ Golden State NBA Playoff
- 76ers vs Raptors NBA Playoffs Game 7 Odds, Analysis & Betting Prediction
- Game 7: Stream 76ers at Raptors Stream 8:00pm ET, Reddit Streams, Philadelphia @ Toronto NBA Playoff
- Game 7: Trail Blazers at Nuggets Stream 3:30pm ET, Reddit Streams, Portland @ Denver NBA Playoff Stream
- Trail Blazers vs Nuggets NBA Playoffs Game 7 Lines & Expert Preview
- Game 6: Warriors at Rockets Stream 9:00pm ET, Reddit Streams, Golden State @ Houston NBA Playoff Stream
- Warriors vs Rockets NBA Playoffs Game 6 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Game 6: Nuggets at Trail Blazers 10:30pm ET, Reddit Streams, Denver @ Portland NBA Playoff Stream
- Game 6: Raptors at 76ers Stream 8:00pm ET, Reddit Streams, Toronto @ Philadelphia NBA Playoff Stream
2019 NBA Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
Eastern Division NBA Teams
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
NBA Basketball Reviews
Fast payouts and good odds
You can count on MyBookie to have good odds and industry-leading payout times. Customer support is quite responsive.I wanted to make a bet on a game one time and MyBookie brought it back up in time before the game started after taking it down 30 minutes early by accident.
This is the best site I have used for online sports betting. If you are looking for a bookie without the hassles then you have come to the right place.
Very simple and solid gaming app to use
This is an easy to use and solid App for sports gaming/gambling. Their customer support is excellentl and I refer a lot of friends to this company.
Great and super fast payout
Cashed out on MyBookie and process was very fast and simple compared to other sites.
Great sports book
Great variety of props and other betting lines. Always pays out in good amount of time.